Aunt Cindy's Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies

We received a wonderful package from Aunt Cindy, Uncle John, and Hannah for Christmas.  In addition to Trader Joe's Pumpkin Pancake Mix (can't wait to try!!!!!), the package included a mason jar filled with the dry ingredients for Aunt Cindy's Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies. 

We decided to bake the cookies on New Years Eve....and they were delicious!  I'll admit that I'm not a huge fan of cranberries (although I have recently discovered how good they are on salads) or white chocolate, but these cookies are such a wonderful combination of flavors.  These cookies are soooo good!  Hope you'll try them today and think of my lovely aunt from Georgia.





I used my Doughmakers cookie sheet.  I have had it for several years and just love it.  These wonderful pans are made in the US by a company in Indiana.  I know my mom and Chris' sister, Amy, have also used them.  Although they're not non-stick, everything slides right off. 



Aren't they beautiful?  We shared some with our neighbors, packaged some for our trip to Arizona (more on that later), and put a few in the freezer for later.  Yum!  I'd love to hear what you think after you try them!  Thank you Aunt Cindy!



2 comments:

Amy said...

Yum! Those look delicious! I will have to try them next time I bake cookies! Mark and I usually have a cookie and gluwein party at Christmas time and these look perfect for that! Definitely worth a try before next December though!! :)

Jonny T said...

Use for cranberries? Cookies and salads ... agreed.