Ranger Amy

Well, I usually try to stay away from work-related topics on this blog, but I can't keep this one quiet...RANGER AMY IS COMING BACK TO OKLAHOMA!!!  She's my 2009 Teacher-Ranger-Teacher...and she's bringing her students to Oklahoma's parks for spring break.  How cool is that??  I hope you'll follow them on their journey...

Amy's Blog

STAMPS Blog  (Students Teaching About Monumental Park Sites)

Ranger Jen and Ranger Amy at Chickasaw in August 2009

Our dear friend, Jen, who is a Ranger in Washington, DC, has been working with Amy to prepare her students for the trip.  These two brilliant ladies created the STAMPS program just a few years ago to help connect students to the parks.  They are amazing! 

I can't wait to share my home park with Amy's students...and have her back as my co-worker!


0 comments: