A Little Less Talk and a Lot More Action


So this is supposed to be a "food blog"...it must be thematic, or so Jonny T and Amy say. I haven't done much real cooking this week for some reason. Don't get me wrong, Chris and I aren't starving. I just haven't had the make from scratch itch. Never fear, loyal readers, I promise I will fill these pages with great recipes soon!
In more exciting news, Chris and I have just purchased a new camera that will be along for my new kitchen adventures...and a few mini vacations away from Oklahoma in the near future. Everyone join Amy in a leg kick for the new camera! It will even be documenting our trip this weekend...

We are leaving tomorrow night to start our journey to OKC to fly to the San Francisco Bay area for a long weekend trip on Thursday morning. The remarriage of a parent is the occasion. While Chris and I can't say that we're too excited about the event itself, we are pumped about the culinary treats that await us. I lived in Mill Valley five years ago while working at San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park. There I discovered a world of fresh, organic, and incredibly sophisticated food....and In 'n Out Burger.

Oh, the humanity, it's soooo good! We'll arrive in Oakland at noon on Thursday. There's no doubt where we'll be within the hour! What I love most is the secret menu (well, everyone else might already know about it, but I'm still cool). I'll be getting a protein pack myself...

1 comments:

Jonny T said...

Can't wait to see the photos from the new camera. No leg kick for this Trenkle ... I'd definitely pull something. Have a fun vacation!