Anyone Care for a Banger?


Our first stop in California was In 'n Out Burger. Oh goodness! My tastebuds have missed that special sauce! After our lunch, we made our way into Marin County. Our first top was the Marin Headlands, where I lived in government housing for a few months. It's just north of San Francisco, over the Golden Gate Bridge. Much to our delight, it was quite chilly...and just as beautiful as we remembered.
I should mention that we stayed at the Pelican Inn in Muir Beach. It's an "English" inn, complete with english pub fare and quaint rooms. We slept with the windows open and loved every minute of it! We enjoyed a dinner in the pub the first night and woke to a complete english breakfast each morning. We ate eggs, toast, bangers, and roasted tomatoes. We loved it all on morning #1. Then, the same breakfast appeared on mornings #2 and #3. Suffice to say that if Chris and I never have another banger, we'll be pretty set. I think I'll stick to my American breakfast of cereal and yogurt, if I'm lucky. Please, please, hold the bangers!
mmmmmmm. bangers.

happy girl in marin county.

2 comments:

Ranger Amy said...

You're on a roll! I love it! Keep those entries posting!!!

Jonny T said...

That breakfast looks so delicious! My mouth is watering and my stomach is crying out for it. I love northern CA too but never made it to In n' Out Burger ... all the more reason to return!