Thank you Amy and Mark!

We received a Christmas package from Amy and Mark last week.  It was filled with goodies from Crate & Barrel.  They must know how much we like to make homemade pizza!  We can't wait to use the personal pizza pans and make the flatbread crust.  It only took me 5 minutes to figure out how the tomato/mozzarella cutter works, so we'll be good to go! Actually, Chris had to take it and show me how it works.  I would've been here all night. The pizza cookbook is wonderful, too!

Check it out...



THANK YOU, AMY AND MARK!!!!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Wooohooo! So glad you and Chris like it! We can't wait to see some of the pizzas you make! :) Like you, I needed Mark to show me how the mozzarella/tomato cutter works! Enjoy!!! We thought it seemed just like you two! :)

I see your tree in the backgrounds---looks great!

Happy Holidays! :)